Friday, July 17, 2020

Tell me something about yourself

How are you going to answer this question?
What is the interviewer would like to know?
What is the interviewer would like to hear?
What is it that you have in mind about you?

If you are going to apply for a job, this is the most common questions being asked. 

Tell me something about yourself is about you telling a brief summary of your resume.
If you are a fresh graduate you may start with your name, where you currently live and your school background and what course you graduated of course.

You should also tell your achievements while in college, your hobbies and what are your qualities like being friendly and an easy to go with person. You should also highlight your strength like being a hard-working person things like that.

It should be brief and not too long. I know you've memorize the lines you were going to say. Make sure you sound natural. Make an eye contact with the interviewer and not look on the other things. If you are nervous, what I am doing is holding my handkerchief tight, I don't know but that works for me to ease the nervousness.

You should also be positive 😉 go on you can get that job.

0 comments:

Post a Comment