Monday, July 13, 2020

Coins Pro Asia Experience for a Year and get approved

Getting approved in Coins Pro Asia is not that easy now a days as requirements are being required.
First you need to download Coins.PH app and cashin your money through any remittance center or online banking.

You also have to maintain maybe less than 1000 pesos for a month before you apply with coins pro asia as that is what I did to get approved.

As for the experience with the trading platforms, they always do a maintenance specially when the prices are going up or down leaving you clueless if the trade has been successful or not. It also hinders you to update your trading price while on maintenance. 

Most of the time when there is no maintenance I will monitor if I will sell or buy based on quantity of number are there in the selling or buying price.

Example is when I noticed a lot are buying or selling ranging 1 bitcoin and up then I will also do the same as I'm not expert yet with the charts since I'm still learning though.

Overall experience is good except for the maintenance and I already been earning not a lot but enough.

Hope that helps and let me know your experience too and share your thoughts about this.


0 comments:

Post a Comment