Saturday, August 31, 2019

Credit Card Application Experience through Metrobank

Applying for credit card and then receiving a declined mail is really hurtful. All of us gets in the same experience receiving rejected mail and then apply again until one of the banks accepts your requirements.
Luckily while I'm not expecting to get approved, metrobank sent me the card two months after the interview.

Here is the steps I've gone through
1. Fill out the application through their website: https://www.metrobankcard.com
2. ID's I submitted are TIN ID and passport.

3. Submitted my payslip and 2316 from BIR. 

4. Two weeks after, I received a phone call for CI investigation asking if they can call HR for employment verification.

5. I contacted Metrobank weeks after to ask for the result verifying that my application is approved.6. I've got the card two months after, agent says they have an issue with the printing that's why it took that long to send the card.

It might have been an easy process but yeah you gotta deal with rejections first unless you're born rich to have a good amount of money in any banks that they will be the one to offer you the card 😁

0 comments:

Post a Comment